How to use new version to unlock?

Unlock123

Hi All,

I purchased credits today in order to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950U) from T-Mobile.
I downloaded the software, but from the instructions posted on the "buy" page, the QC Unlock T1 and T2 buttons are not present. From all the videos online that I can find, all show an older version of the software. I found a version 2.0.0.6 and 2.0.0.9, both of which do not allow me to log in with the account that works on the latest version currently available.

I am at a loss because I need to unlock this phone as soon as possible because I switched provider and new provider sim does not work in a TMB phone which I purchased directly from Samsung and is fully paid off.

Please get back to me as soon as possible or I will be requesting a refund for the credits purchased.

hello to unlock such phone (n950u)

click on Qualcomm tap

- click read info
flash engmodem from support
-click read security when sucess click write security

PHONE UNLOCKED

Unlock123

I've attempted this just now. I plugged phone in, selected the phone from the first 2 drop downs to select phone and COM. left 3rd drop down blank
Then clicked on Qualcomm
Then clicked on Read Info
That went successful
Rebooted into Bootloader
Then opened patched ODIN
in the AP, I selected one of the files pertaining to the N950U per the Google Drive download page
Upon completion, the result was that the phone turned on but got stuck on a message of a Security Error / Unauthorized modification

Now flashing back to the stock TMB images

Please help. What am I doing wrong? I tried BIT 3, BIT 4, BIT 5

patmag5

Hi. I have a SM-G975U BIT2 from Sprint. I purchased credits, used odin for appropriate modem and unfortunately it looks like Samtool has been updated and I cannot follow below directions because it is not there
  • Read Info ADB
  • Click “QC Unlock T1
I tried to follow directions from thread but it says that my phone is not supported.

BIOCELLHND

acabo de acer el proceso con un s7 edge y consumio creditos pero me dejo imei null 0000000x y cuando apague se quedo brikeado g935a binario 10 y no libero

Equinox

Hi. I have a SM-G975U BIT2 from Sprint. I purchased credits, used odin for appropriate modem and unfortunately it looks like Samtool has been updated and I cannot follow below directions because it is not there
  • Read Info ADB
  • Click “QC Unlock T1
I tried to follow directions from thread but it says that my phone is not supported.
What is the status of this?

I have the same phone but bit 1. Also does the beta version of SAMTool not support this phone?