I Need A102USQS6ATC2 !!

MrDoc99

I too am frustrated as the supported devices list the following:

Galaxy A10eSM-A102UAIO3 Credits / Phone

However, when I run on my phone with A102USQS4ASK3 it gives me this same message to flash to A102USQS6ATC2. I believe A102USQS6ATC2 is a Verizon firmware, not Cricket.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. I see other tools advertise that this phone is supported all versions, but my credits are here.

MrDoc99

help please! I need A102USQS6ATC2 modem to unlock A102u from cricket
If I'm putting the pieces of the puzzle together on this one, it sounds like they want that modem file flashed to the device with ODIN, then you unlock, and I'm not sure if you are supposed to put it back to the original version or not. This was suggested to me earlier in the year, I did so but doing so with the file I was directed to at that time, caused my IEMI number to disappear. Reinstalling the original modem file corrected the problem. Make sure you have the factory version before you flash another edition.

I did find the file but have edited the link out since I wasn't sure if this would violate forum rules or not.

Last edited:

Rizr1990

I installed the modem and the system set me free but it is still blocked ... there are already 2 cell phones that only charge me but SamTool does not do them ...

MrDoc99

I installed the modem and the system set me free but it is still blocked ... there are already 2 cell phones that only charge me but SamTool does not do them ...
I'm not sure I understood you. You installed the modem file that samtool indicated and it worked? Are you saying it deducted your credits but it still won't work with another carriers SIM card and tells you it is an invalid SIM? Did it ask for a code? I see in another thread that the interface provides the following lines during an unlock:

USE [01234567] OR [00000000] TO UNLOCK!
Unlock Successful!

I don't know if you get prompted and have to enter those codes in the phone after inserting the card or if you have to bring up the unlock code via the phone dialer to enter those. I'm guessing since I haven't unlocked a phone with this utility yet.

I also jumped on chat and received a reply that we have to flash A102USQS4ASK4 but that is for T-Mobile I think. They have the expectation that we all do this professionally, and many of us are just looking to do our personal phones (ours, our kids, etc.). They provide minimal support, but I wouldn't expect these issues when they post that AIO is supported without reference to what you need to do to make it supported.

If anyone else can offer directions on how to unlock the SM-A102U that are currently on A102USQS4ASK3 I think a number of us would appreciate it.

Last edited: