Fix error "SAMTool has stopped working" on Windows 7/8

MaTiullah

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 is installed/ it does not give me any error but Suddenly the Software Closed down,
how to fix this please ?

nguyentb3

Staff member
Administrator

harewireless

Hello I'm trying to connect but I'm having issues. The Logview says: "Connect to SERVER, please wait..... Connection Problem"

Any ways to help me fix this please?218

iykhee

after uninstalling microsoft netframe work and installing microsoft Netframework( 4.5.2) (4.5.1) (4.5) same problem samtool has stopped working, please any other solution.

DTA

Staff member
Administrator
after uninstalling microsoft netframe work and installing microsoft Netframework( 4.5.2) (4.5.1) (4.5) same problem samtool has stopped working, please any other solution.
install net framework 4.6.1

iykhee

i have installed 4.6.1 and samtool successfully opened but when i connect a phone to unlock and i click on any button on samtool it will say samtool has stopped working.

iykhee

please i have formatted my computer and still samtool gives error. below is the image

Last edited:

iykhee

SAMTOOL successfully working after installing Microsoft.Net Framework 4.6.2. thanks to eveyone for the contribution.

DoreyHafen

You might try installing the Microsoft .NET Framework. The Microsoft .NET Framework is a digital platform that allows you to create, correctly run and use various applications or games in which parts of one particular application are written with different programming codes. This platform is a digital environment in which the different codes of a single application are compiled into a single translatable code, which is understood by the Framework itself. I usually download this program from here https://mysoftwarekeys.com. But you can also try other official sites. In any case, you will not solve this problem without additional programs!

Last edited:

Deepenalex

freddy577

Deepenalex

freddy577