Samsung G965U Sprint Unlocked Problem

cptech

after flashing 4 files of this firmware ap,bl cp csc, phone just restarting and unknown baseband..

Attachments

Last edited:

cptech

after flash hang on logo

i need a concrete nd real solution of this issue..

any help from developer my scv39 and this s9 is giving me headache with your tool..

Cyberng

after flash hang on logo

i need a concrete nd real solution of this issue..

any help from developer my scv39 and this s9 is giving me headache with your tool..
On the first rom it was pie and you installed eng modem, after unlock the best is to just install the stock modem again. You downgraded to to 8.0 which might not have gone well. Download and install 9.0 back after you insert a sim card on another network, tell me what you see.

Cyberng

Flash full pie rom not just the modem, again, downgrading the device made it to have baseband issue at first.
Install clean rom on 9.0 to power off try power btn and volume down( hold till it restarts)

cptech

Flash full pie rom not just the modem, again, downgrading the device made it to have baseband issue at first.
Install clean rom on 9.0 to power off try power btn and volume down( hold till it restarts)
can u please give me full pie rom sir ..

if u check the images after flashing using the stock rom by tungkick its already 9.0

Last edited:

cptech

still same problem after flashing your firmware

as u can see this problem began after flashing stock modem u gave

now whatever firmware stuck on that state and not power on,..

Attachments